East Woods has an opportunity to host families from Family Promise several times during the year.
By partnering with Family Promise, we help parents with children move from homelessness into permanent housing.
Please consider signing up during our next hosting week. Stay tuned here and on our events page for our next hosting dates.
Latest opportunity: November 19-26, 2024
Sign up to volunteer here or in person on Sundays.
Here is a preview of our volunteer opportunities when East Woods hosts families:
- 2 people to stay at the church from 4:45PM to 9:30PM.
- 2 people from 9:30PM to approximately 7:30AM the following morning.
- Prepare and deliver dinner for the guests (contact Jackie Tyler)
- Drive guests to the FP center and/or back to East Woods.
- Click here to sign up for a host shift, dinner preparation, or van driving.
- Set up rooms at the church 11:30AM-1:00PM (contact Pat).
- Clean family spaces before church 7:00AM-9:00AM (contact Pat).